- McKap Starter Pack contains more than 50 motion capture recordings and 16 rigged characters.
- Locate the McKap Starter Pack folder:
- Note that ProgramData folder is hidden. In Maya’s File > Open dialog, right click over the main explorer window, enable Show hidden files checkbox.
- Open the Animation Template scene (Female_ANIM_Template or Male_ANIM_Template).
- You can simply File > Import… any mocap animation from the Starter Pack. Mocap is already connected to the rig.
- Use Reference Editor to simply replace the rig.
- Make sure that you re-open your Animation Template scene for each mocap. Importing several mocap files consecutively in one scene can cause errors.